Special Offer One: Recommend a Friend (improved)
Want a quick and simple way to boost your earnings from the Money to Schools recycling scheme? We have the answer, just recommend another school to join the scheme and you will earn £15 just like that.*
There is no limit to the amount of schools you can recommend and all you have to do is follow the simple steps below. The new school doesn’t lose out either because after they have sent in their first cartridges we will give them a £5 boost.
1. Speak with your recommendation and tell them about the benefits of the scheme.
2. Suggest that they register with us at www.moneytoschools.com/register
3. When the school is registering all they need to do is select 'Recommendation' in the ‘Where did you hear about us” box and quote your account number in the box provided.
4. You will receive £15 on your next statement and the newly registered school will receive a £5 boost after they send in the first collection.
* £15 will be credited to your account after the new school sends in their first consignment of cartridges and/or mobile phones. Minimum collection quantities apply. ERS Europe Ltd reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Special Offer Two: Link for a Fiver
If you are a registered member of Money to Schools and you place a link, logo or banner on your website to our website then please let us know. In return we will give you a £5 voucher to add to your fundraising account.
Free banners and logos for your website link can be downloaded by visiting our Resources page.
We are always looking for new and interesting ways to help schools boost their fundraising scheme. If you have any suggestions or would like to contribute a prize for schools then please get in touch.